Main outputs, suddenly no sound

• Here's an odd one. I was playing away for about 30 minutes and then suddenly no sound output from the main stereo outs. The unit was fully functional otherwise (no freeze).

I rebooted and all was good again, but a bit worrying, especially troublesome if it happens during a gig !

• I had this problem with the original fw, have you updated yours?

Yes, I am now on version 7012 that Kemper sent to me by email just today. Also I can force this bug to happen if I turn the character of the cab back and forth a few times....very consistent bug. I have reported to them.

• Same problem today with last firmware while tweaking the cab settings, had to turn off the kpa to get the sound back

You're not deep, you're not an intellectual, you're not an artist, you're not a critic, you're not a poet...you just have internet access

• Please guys, would you be so kind to submit this problem to support using the contact form on the webpage? ...I mean all of you.
    This looks to be a confirmed bug.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• yepp, I've had that since day one...waiting for the kemperpeople to solve it. only positive thing is that it has never happened while playing :S

If you don't edit the cab it does not happen, something wrong in those settings...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I have the same problem.The guys from Kemper have been able to replicate the problem and are now looking into it. I've received an email about that.

--Nothing scientific from this side sowever what I've noticed is that the issue occurs whenever you select a Rig which has been profiled directly from the DI of the amp (i.e. no cab miking involved) and then you try to tweak its cab parameters. That's what I think it's happening to me at least...

• NO SOUND when making adjustments to cabs!!! :thumbdown:
    I'm on 7034 beta! Reported to support!
    It's time for a new fixed firmware!!!

• And then? Don't edit Cabinet-Parameter forever??? If you change the Low & High-Shift & Character parameter, the KPA crashed with NO SOUND!!!
    I reported this bug from firmware 6985 - 7034!!!
    We need a fixed firmware!!!