RIG Manager within CUBASE 9, cannot select rigs anymore? RIG Manager as Inser Effect?;)

• hi there,

once i open Cubase 9, obviously i cannot use rig manager anymore for "MY PROFILES". so i cannot switch between rigs to see what sound i want. this is the first thing to not be good.
    thats why i like to have a RIG manager as VST? Insert effect like Guitar Rig that I can control in Cubase.
    also, it would save the actualy rig that im playing in a particular song, where i (when i re-open the project) maybe dont remember which rig I used on my KPA.
    remember, guitar rig obviously saves that particular sound on that track. my KEMPER would not. i would have to remember myself.

so i need a VST/internal software for my DAW to have better controls over my jamms/projects etc.

definitely a must as a next step!

thanks for input.

maz

• Why not? I use rig manager while cubase is running. As long as you have a USB connection to hook the Kemper to the PC or Mac, it shouldn't interfere with any DAW
    I also would love to have a vst of rig manager or some sort of editor, but for now RIG Manager seems to have no problem running with CUBASE at the same time.

• no, i can use rig manager parallel, but "my profile" disappears...
    can make a video then
    anyway, the bigger request is indeed the whole "vst rig manager" per track, saving different sound in different tracks in each project etc...

• actually now it works, so sorry for that.

however: again, a controllable insert effect, maybe even with controlling effects within my rig in Cubase would be very aweseom.
    basically a "guitar rig" (like the native instruments one;)) for my own Kemper.

that would make recording, working out so easy...

to be even more precise;

imagine your NEW KEMPER is a floorboard with all your profiles, and a volume/effect pedal and some stomps. you go on stage and play it straight thru the PA or in a speaker, coz the ideal KEMPER floor board will have a power amp as well obviously.
    then after the rehearsal or gig u go home, switch it to your computer and from there, all you manage and control will be on ur computer...including my desired control software for DAWs.

coz the rack is too much for me, and the "toaster" is not for stage if u dont bring ur speaker to have it stand on it anyway?;) and also u always want a floor board in front of u anyway to control effects etc. so why not do it one thing in all?

do I get the job?;)

• Kristoph designed/invented the Access Virus synth, which has this exact feature:

http://www.virus.info/virusti/totalintegration

It makes sense that eventually the Kemper would see a similar counterpart, but Kemper seems wholly reluctant to make any substantial investment into their software offering for the KPA. It's really a shape; other companies have completely lapped them in this regard.

Kemper introductory price was $1500 in the US, due to the huge success, price went up to $1980 very quickly, that's rather strange when you say "reluctant to make any substantial investment "but in a way it isn't. If not enough people care about an editor/vst plugin and it still sells more than projected or even expected, then it seems to be a good business decision.

Why sell more and make similar profits if it's a small company that's not really interested inutilizing economies of scale. Hell, if they make an editor and vst plugin, the Kemper sales might race towards tens or even hundreds of thousands units, something the company never anticipated or even prepared for. If it's not broke, why fix it. If it's selling without an editor or even the promised tone stacks that were supposed to have been released shortly after the initial release, then why bother. In one sentence:

it seems that product simply exceeded expectation even when it was initially released as a "not complete" product as originally envisioned by the designers themselves.