2009 ESP Horizon NT-II - Dark Brown Sunburst - Seymour Duncans (Sale cancelled)

• Literally just purchased this guitar! I've played it a few days and I'm just not into the stock pickups. Don't want to swap them out, would rather leave it stock and get a slightly differently configured ESP. Asking $1,450 obo + $45 shipping to the USA. I'm in NYC so if anyone wants to try it out, you can do so through a Kemper ;)

It is in very sweet shape and seems to have hardly ever been played. There are no gouges in the frets at all and they look almost brand new. Finish is nearly perfect with little signs of usage as well. It is a really beautiful looking guitar all around and has been very well preserved.

Full details with serial number break down and more photos are up here on Reverb.com: https://reverb.com/item/376648…-sunburst-seymour-duncans

• pair of Zhangbuckers would turn that thing into The Beast!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• never used them, but there are very few guitars in my house that don't have a custom wound set of Zhangbuckers in them now.

You tell him the about guitar you're wanting to put them in and what you're looking for in tone. Eventually you end up with a recommendation for winding impedance and magnet type. Then you fine tune the discussion. If you decide to change magnet types later, you can either send them back or he'll help you be able to do it yourself.

Best pickups I've ever used, and I've used a lot (nice and not so nice...)

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Thanks for the advice! Found a very competent local luthier that will swap pickups for $75 a pop, and so based on that I think I'll keep this beautiful axe and ask an admin to just delete this thread.

Will contact Zhangbuckers today with some requests!