Any KPA owners in Minnesota

• HI, I've been having some issues with my powered toaster. I've started a support ticket and their advice is to try and A/B it with another Kemper. Unfortunately there are no dealers that I'm aware of in this state, so I'm hoping to be able to find some one who wouldn't mind comparing profilers? I would do the traveling. Thanks.

• I am. I'm no expert on things KPA and I have limited guitar skills, but your free to compare whatever profiles and settings between machines if you want. I have a non-powered head though, not a powered like you. I use an EV ZLX12p for live/band practice, headphones and computer speakers at home, but I have a house so demoing at volume wouldn't be an issue.

I'm down in Prior Lake, SW of Minneapolis. If your interested, PM me and we can exchange phone#s to nail down a day down that works.

I know Guitar Center is a dealer, they just don't carry them in the stores, order only. I don't get it.

• Rag, do you have conversations enabled in your settings? I tried to send one but it says "user doesn't exist" even though I selected it from your profile.

Does anyone know if "conversations" are working right now, or am I missing something.

• Rag, do you have conversations enabled in your settings? I tried to send one but it says "user doesn't exist" even though I selected it from your profile.

Does anyone know if "conversations" are working right now, or am I missing something.

I believe so but I will double check. Did you get the message I sent to you?