Wah Controller

• Anyone have any links to Wah controllers that could be used with the Kemper. I don't need a full midi footswitch or anything like that, just a wah controller to plug into pedal #1 socket

thanks

• Does the expression pedal also switch the wah effect on and off ? If not, I will stick with my analogue wah pedal

• Does the expression pedal also switch the wah effect on and off ? If not, I will stick with my analogue wah pedal

Yeah, this is called pedal touch mode. It works pretty much like the swichless wah pedals (like bad horsie i think), where the wah is activted by a minimal move of the pedal, or just by placing your foot on the pedal.When you take your foot off the pedal, the wah is switched off.

I use it with an old roland expression pedal and it works perfectly. i have placed that wah in the first stomp slot and used the "lock" function, so i do not need to set it for every preset. Awesome!

• Yeah, this is called pedal touch mode. It works pretty much like the swichless wah pedals (like bad horsie i think), where the wah is activted by a minimal move of the pedal, or just by placing your foot on the pedal.When you take your foot off the pedal, the wah is switched off.

I use it with an old roland expression pedal and it works perfectly. i have placed that wah in the first stomp slot and used the "lock" function, so i do not need to set it for every preset. Awesome!

Excellent, thanks. I will get a 30 euro pedal from thomann to try.