OS 5.1 Experiences Thread :)

• Always seems to forget this part.. Thanks! For the benefit of others, Also, It seems they already have a separate pack for just the new pitch shifter Delays without rigs as well

• here is another shot of musical box 2 , this one's gonna get much use as an melody / harmony tool.

I used Several tweaks : swell, chord, note length .. Easy rhodes at one's disposal

all parts (except last bit ) are single tracked

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Knocked out another quick noodle exploring the new delays presets. Some cool stuff so hats off to those guys that made them.

(also posteed in the music section).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi nightlight,had the same issue with plder fw.
    Try to start again with pressed rig button when switching on. If it didnt help load the old fw, download the new fw again and install it again.

Thanks, Frank. Not sure it needs a firmware reset, the Kemper booted up just fine after the crash. Could be that some rigs are corrupted though, so I will do an integrity check.

Did anyone notice that with 5.10, the Kemper no longer shows the message that it is checking all the rigs, presets, etc? It now just shows the loading screen and doesn't display the integrity checks.

• Try to start again with pressed rig button when switching on. If it didnt help load the old fw, download the new fw again and install it again.

please ignore this advise. especially the part with down- and upgrading the OS. it will not make a change in this case.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• please ignore this advise. especially the part with down- and upgrading the OS. it will not make a change in this case.

Hmmm, hi g string, i posted my advice because i have had the same issue several times and i solved it with this procedure. Strange that you write that it didnt work. Maybe something magic is behind this because my kpa worked normal after doing it and the bug screen disappers. What is your solution? Only a ticket? I have done this procedure by try and error and it helped me out.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hmmm, hi g string, i posted my advice because i have had the same issue several times and i solved it with this procedure. Strange that you write that it didnt work. Maybe something magic is behind this because my kpa worked normal after doing it and the bug screen disappers. What is your solution? Only a ticket? I have done this procedure by try and error and it helped me out.

what you suggest is wrong and misleading. down and upgrading itself will not help at all. maybe a reset but certainly not what you suggest. so, before others follow your advise i wanted to make sure that they know it is a waste of time. and yes, the solution is a ticket. don't get me wrong, i appreciate that you're posting to help. but also, i want to avoid that this becomes another urban myth.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Besides the fact that I am more than happy about the new gorgeous delays, I am experiencing an issue with S/PDIF outs of the KPA.

in my home studio I tend to play with KPA connected via S/PDIF to a Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 firewire interface, it happened three times in a row right now that Focusrite main outs got completely muted and dimmed as I started to tweak delays parameters a little bit.

I tried to sync the two devices and got the message "the digital sync source is not valid".

Did anyone experience the same issue?

• what you suggest is wrong and misleading. down and upgrading itself will not help at all. maybe a reset but certainly not what you suggest. so, before others follow your advise i wanted to make sure that they know it is a waste of time. and yes, the solution is a ticket. don't get me wrong, i appreciate that you're posting to help. but also, i want to avoid that this becomes another urban myth.thanks, gs

No problem with this. I am happy that i solved my problem after doing my adviced procedure and after doing that i never had a screen like this again. Maybe it was a lucky punch.

Cheers
    Frank

• Most likely a failing cable. Try switching the input cable to output and vice versa and see if the sync works. If it does, it's a faulty cable.

• Disregard, I had the same issues after the roll back. After pulling out a pound of hair, I found a ground issue between my systems. My wife uses this desk for her home office when she works from home and moved some wires "out of her way". I'm jumping back into the deep end and loading up the beta again. Next up, is finishing my basement studio ( it's only been 17 yrs and I'm half done).

• Most likely a failing cable

I will defintely check all the cables (gt / S/PDIF in-out / firewire) but the weird fact is that the issue happens only when delay is on.
    No issue at all when playing the same rig w/o delay.

In case I replicate the issue again, I will also inform support team.

• thanks! :) it was fun making those (and others)

Yes loving the Ballerina 12/24 preset. I've been wanting to be able to play that for almost two decades now, however not many of us have the money to go out and buy Eventide Harmonizers, especially back in the day. When the pitchfactor came out I didn't really want to spend £500 on the unit to get that one sound. Very happy right now with all these delays.