OS 5.1 Experiences Thread :)

• Great sounding stuff here. Bagpipes and Ballerina sound unreal.

FWIW
    the inspiration/goal of the bagpipes preset was this one scene in Dead Poets Society, where a lone piper stands at a distance, close to a lake, surrounded by mist.
    use the low E-string as a drone and play the E major pentatonic (I like the position between the 9th and 12th fret plus surrounding notes): e, f#, g#, b, c#
    (same notes as in the c# minor pentatonic)

• FWIWthe inspiration/goal of the bagpipes preset was this one scene in Dead Poets Society, where a lone piper stands at a distance, close to a lake, surrounded by mist.
    use the low E-string as a drone and play the E major pentatonic (I like the position between the 9th and 12th fret plus surrounding notes): e, f#, g#, b, c#
    (same notes as in the c# minor pentatonic)

Can this work with different key or only E major?

• Playthrough through all delay presets!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Download and installed the complete 5.1 package, then ran to practice.
    The import and transition all went well without a hitch.
    I also tested/experimented with most of the delays. Wow!

Moreover, what impresses me is we now having an incorporated dual delay "engine" (for lack of a better term)
    I've been lusting for dual delays since way back and Kemper successfully delivered this ability within this package.

Well done Kemper Team!

Happy Kemper

• I got this too - sounded like an earth fault or short. Only happened twice in quick succession but not since. I have imported factory rigs and presets since it happened. Fingers crossed.

• The new delays are great. don Petersen & @CK have done some of the most musically programming for very high complex delays/pitch-stuff I have ever heard.Even when compared to Eventides,Lexicons etc..well done.

:thumbup:

• I just updated and I'm afraid just don't have enuff time, even if I live past a 100, to enjoy all of this.

Thanks is just not enough of a word...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Ballerina Chromatic preset FTW!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just tried to update looked like it went well but it just froze on the " Kemper Profiler" screen and stayed there, tried to power off, wont shut down, now what? pull the power cord out?

• Just tried to update looked like it went well but it just froze on the " Kemper Profiler" screen and stayed there, tried to power off, wont shut down, now what? pull the power cord out?

Yes, that's the next step. When you say it 'froze', how long are we talking about? I only ask because, when I updated it took an age (went and made tea!) before finally starting up.

• sat and watched it for 15 min, stayed on the green kemper profiler screen,, pulled the plug, it restarted, seems to be updated,,no gigs for a while so gonna let it run all day see how it goes, love the new stuff as usual,,Delays are just great,,new rig manager looks good, could not find the sub folders yet, still looking thru it,