Wah wah tone

• Anyone have recommendations for optimal wah wah settings (for use with an external pedal)? I've set up one for my driven solo sounds and one for clean, funk-style rhythm. The controls are not what I'm used to from the G-sys or other Fx units, though. I'm using a boss FV-500H straight into the KPA as exp pedal.

To give you an idea, I love the Fulltone Clyde sound, but hate the bad horsie sound. Quite like the Cry Baby too.

Any advice appreciated.

On another point - anyone know how performance mode update is coming on? I'd love to get control of the individual stomp FX onstage - would eliminate me saving ten versions of one sound!

Andy

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa

• You can already.

From the reference Manual:

Some MIDI pedals allow you to assign control change numbers (CC#’s) to individual foot buttons. These can be used to switch stomps and effects in the KPA. Here is the list of the control change numbers:
    Stomp A
    Stomp B
    Stomp C
    Stomp D
    Stomp X
    Stomp MOD
    Delay
    Delay Mix
    Reverb
    ReverbMix
    The respective effect is engaged by a value greater than zero, and bypassed by a zero value

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks very much for that - I suppose I should have finished reading the manual :)

I'll use the G as a controller and see how it pans out. This other controller (ART x-15) has crashed my KPA 5 times!

parker / prs / kemper / g / mesa