[Shaun Sova] Supro Black Magick Profile Pack

• Hey Guys -

I had the opportunity over the weekend to create a bunch of profiles of my Supro Black Magick 25W amp, the one inspired by the amp that Jimmy Page donated to the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame (and rumor has it recorded most of Led Zeppelin I with it). I've got clean, to edge of breakup, to full blown early Zeppelin sounds in this pack. I also profiled my pedals going into the front end (King of Tone, Lovepedal Kalamazoo, and Friedman BE-OD). Below is a link to download them direct from my website as well as a link to a YouTube video where I demo all the profiles. Two of the profiles can be downloaded for free too on my site for you to try first!

All the best,
    Shaun

Free profiles: www.shaunsova.net/free-downloads/
    Download profile pack: http://shaunsova.net/downloads/
    YouTube video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0ZXzWMqJs

• Been waiting for someone to profile this one, really surprised this amp hasn't gotten more attention...it's a great amp. How many profiles come with your pack, both 1 & 1+2 inputs, etc?

• Been waiting for someone to profile this one, really surprised this amp hasn't gotten more attention...it's a great amp. How many profiles come with your pack, both 1 & 1+2 inputs, etc?

There are 9 total profiles, all various settings of the 1+2 input and three with pedals in front. There are two clean profiles however, one was 1+2, the other (called Clean2) is just channel 2. They are all laid out and explained a bit more in the YouTube video.

• Shawn that pack makes a FAT sound out of a STRAT man.
    That last preset, with the volume control and dynamics... is worth the pack alone IMO
    Good job brother.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Shawn that pack makes a FAT sound out of a STRAT man.
    That last preset, with the volume control and dynamics... is worth the pack alone IMO
    Good job brother.

Ash

Thanks, man! I tried to create everything I use my Black Magick for in a live setting, and making sure every hot preset can clean up with the volume knob is essential to us all when we play live! I'm glad you like it man.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Supro Martinique into Ananashead Effects Tone Bender Mk III clone into Supro Drive into Catalinbread Topanga into the Shaun's great Black Magick Clean 2 profile, one of my all time favs❤️

• Translated into "Aussie"....Hurry up with pay pal ya bastard!! :D
    Yep me waiting too when you get it done :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Supro Martinique into Ananashead Effects Tone Bender Mk III clone into Supro Drive into Catalinbread Topanga into the Shaun's great Black Magick Clean 2 profile, one of my all time favs❤️

Sounds great man! Nice playing

• Some of the best Neck pick up start tones for double stops, especially Drit 2 Shaun...
    Worked with out tweaking for me on my Seymour Duncan Strat pick ups, really enjoying the double stop licks with this man.

Now if only those Helix packs on the site were kemper :P:D
    Shaun really good work man, you captured some usable tones no doubt. :thumbup:

Ash

• Some of the best Neck pick up start tones for double stops, especially Drit 2 Shaun...
    Worked with out tweaking for me on my Seymour Duncan Strat pick ups, really enjoying the double stop licks with this man.

Now if only those Helix packs on the site were kemper :P:D
    Shaun really good work man, you captured some usable tones no doubt. :thumbup:

Ash

Thank you! I hope to post a few other amps in the future. I never think I'll be the next big profile site, but hey, maybe I'm good for a few niche profiles off in my secret corner of the internet.

The amp (being recreated after Page's) is most certainly a tone monster with single coils.

Other amps hanging around my house right now are a Vox AC15, Fender Blues Jr., and Egnater Tweaker 40. If anyone has interest in those, let me know. I think there are quite a few AC15/Blues Jrs out there already, so maybe its not worth the effort.