[Shaun Sova] Supro Black Magick Profile Pack

• It has been a long time but I have profiled the rest of the amps in my collection and decided to toss them on my website. Those amps include:

-Modded JCM800 (handwired by a local amp guru in Detroit)

-Orange Rocker 30 (this amp has a cult following and its obvious why once you play one)

-Morgan RCA35 (a chameleon workhorse studio amp)

-Mesa Fillmore 50 (Fender DR on steroids)

-Budda Superdrive 18 Series II (Pre-Peavey)

Enjoy!

• Just picked up your Modded JCM800 and Morgan packs. Not at home to load them up, but noticed while the JCM profiles have the usual ".kipr" file extension, the Morgan profiles have a ".krig" file extension. Wondering what's up with that? Looking forward to checking some more of your stuff out!

• Just picked up your Modded JCM800 and Morgan packs. Not at home to load them up, but noticed while the JCM profiles have the usual ".kipr" file extension, the Morgan profiles have a ".krig" file extension. Wondering what's up with that? Looking forward to checking some more of your stuff out!

I noticed that too - send me an email at [email protected] if they don't load for whatever reason. I'll reupload and send them to you ASAP. I just pulled them straight out of my Rig Manager after updating to the latest patch. Not sure if that's related or not. Either way, let me know.

• Just renamed the file extensions last night. Loaded fine. Sound awesome, will be scoring some others!

Awesome. Yeah the Morgan RCA35 Profiles are my main live/practice profiles right now. They sound so good and just like the real thing. The 1st set of profiles are set up like Plexi, bright in-your-face rock and roll (try P90s with these profiles if you got 'em). The 2-1:2-5 set are more like a fender amp. low end is back and mids are scooped. Both of those were running through 2x12 vertical cab with creambacks. the third series run through a Vox cab with mids pushed. Great AC-style tones.