Excited new owner many questions and thoughts!!!

• So I just finally bit the bullet and ordered a Kemper from Vintage King, I'm starting with the non powered model and figure if I like it i'll just get a power amp and the controller. I own and operate a recording studio (http://www.walnutroomrecordings.com) and to often people come in with crap gear so that is my main motivation for the purchase to be able to have a plethora of cool tones on offer to bands of all genres with that in mind I have a few questions/thoughts if anyone wants to respond or discuss that would be most appreciated, i'm really hoping this thing is as awesome as everyone says it is.

In anticipation of getting the thing in my hands (it will be here Friday) I started digging around the rig exchange and collecting different amps and was surprised at what I could dig up though equally surprised at a lot of holes in the collection, i've listed a couple amps i'm looking for if you know where I can find these profiles let me know or if you own one of these amps and your in the Philly area I'd welcome you to come to my studio and we can make a real nice profile with top quality gear:

Milkman Amps (Incredible Fender style amps from San Francisco)
    Sunn Model T (or really any of the Sunn stuff the only thing on the exchange is the solid state Beta Lead)
    Electric Amps MV120 (these things are absolute heavy doom machines and tough to get your hands on)
    Laney Klipp or Supergroup (The sound of all the good Black Sabbath Records both pretty rare)
    Standel Studio XV (weird 60's amp)
    Elpico AC52 (really shitty small amp used by The Kinks ran into an AC30 on "You Really Got Me")
    Vintage Orange (OR120 or OD120)
    Sound City (Anything)
    Sundown (Anything)
    Supro (Anything)

1. Any good video examples of the Kemper in action doing either Doom sort of metal or more indie rock type tones, part of the reason I was so reluctant to purchase one was that every video I find seems to either be blues dad riffing or over the top 80's high gain drenched in verb and delay or full on modern metal.

2. Any examples of dialing up crazy feedback from the kemper, can you get a believable feedback sound if your standing in front of a guitar speaker or FRFR and its cranked up?

3. Will the delay effect in the kemper enter self oscillation and let me make a bunch of bad noise with it?

4. Lets say I dial up a truly horrendous guitar tone with a ton of gain and a pedal in front of the amp cranked and everytime I stop playing for a second the thing just lets out terrible feedback, If I profile this amp without using the noise gate how does the Kemper handle that?

I also have a million questions about using it in a live setting but I guess i'll wait to see if it makes the cut before troubling all of you with my problems. Thanks in advance look forward to conversing with everyone.

• Welcome!

Be sure to download the manuals - they are full of info, and will give you more ideas for serious sonic destruction ;)

1) since the KPA can sound like whatever amp that has been profiled, indie and Doom sounds are possible with the right rigs.

2) feedback is a function of gain/volume/guitar position. The KPA can do it like a regular amp.

3) since you are interested in delays, install OS 5 software, if your KPA does not come with it. It has significant delay enhancements over the earlier software versions.

4) Other people have created some very high gain rigs - you should be able to do that, too.

• Cool! Count me in as another Supro fan, currently using a Michael Britt Supro profile from his Modern 2 pack (I think). So I'd definitely be interested if you felt like sharing any profiles you make of Supros!

I haven't heard that many examples of kind of chaos / noise / lofi / torn speaker stuff from Kemper users, so do share samples and tips when you get up and running! I can't imagine the Kemper will disappoint you with delays, it'll be more down to finding a good controller that works for you so you can play with the settings live, I would think.