Rig Manager public BETA 2.0

• Just did the beta Rig Manager update... (Kemper 5.1.0.12774B)
    On the 1st try I was told there was some kind of a prob with the windows installer, but after a restart the update in rig manager went fine!
    Only, the local library in all rigs and all performances are empty now... ?(8|
    Help? :|

• Win 10 here - taskbar shortcut got nuked. Not a big deal to re-add though. So far it looks good! I've only had my Kemper for a couple of months but so far I'm very impressed with the speed at which things move in Kemper-land.

• Same with taskbar shortcut for Win10. After installing RM 2.0 beta, the remaining shshortcut on taskbar was unusable. I had to remove it and drag new one.
    No big deal, but worth noticing.

• Same with taskbar shortcut for Win10. After installing RM 2.0 beta, the remaining shshortcut on taskbar was unusable. I had to remove it and drag new one.
    No big deal, but worth noticing.

Same here. It's been like that for the last couple of updates. No big thing, but yes, worth mentioning.

• which version of Rig Manager did you have installed before?

I'm not sure, but it was a version installed in rig manager... must have been the latest version before the new beta...
    I hope that the local library hides somewhere on my hard disc... :S

I found a LocalLibraryR2 (database file) backup from 18/01/2017... can I import these?

Edited 2 times, last by krikke ().

• Rig Manager (2.0.11) notified me of new beta version and offered to update. I selected to update, the new version downloaded and RM closed. Nothing else happened, so I opened RM and was again notified there was a new update. Selected to update, it downloaded, closed RM and then nothing. I opened RM and verified that RM 2.0.11 was still what was running. Went to downloads folder and found RM installer 2.0.13, ran this software and RM updated to 2.0.13. All previous updates offered by RM performed correctly on 1st try. 2.0.13 installer didn't complete installation process when run within RM. Computer is on Windows 10.

• Rig Manager (2.0.11) notified me of new beta version and offered to update. I selected to update, the new version downloaded and RM closed. Nothing else happened, so I opened RM and was again notified there was a new update. Selected to update, it downloaded, closed RM and then nothing. I opened RM and verified that RM 2.0.11 was still what was running. Went to downloads folder and found RM installer 2.0.13, ran this software and RM updated to 2.0.13. All previous updates offered by RM performed correctly on 1st try. 2.0.13 installer didn't complete installation process when run within RM. Computer is on Windows 10.

I had the same installer prob...
    Is your local library ok?

why did the installer not complete?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Using Version 2.0.13 (12790) on Macbook Air with Sierra Version 10.12.2 (16C67).

When connected to the KPA and using spacebar to preview rigs, if I use the up and down arrows to scroll through rigs, fairly quickly I get the spinning beach ball of death.

Sometimes if I wait long enough it will recover, however on one occasion the whole Macbook air froze and had to be hard reset.

Instant preview mode is disabled.

P.