Rig Manager public BETA 2.0

• Folders are sorted in alphabetical order. You can move a folder by changing the name of the folder.

I think he meant moving one folder into another. Something I also find lacking :(

Exactly. For instance, now that the sub-folders are more robust, I wanted to consolidate all of my Michael Britt pack folders into/under one (wait for it) Michael Britt folder. Unfortunately, in order to do this, I had to delete the existing folders, create a new Michael Britt folder, and then create individual sub-folders for each pack, and then re-copy all of the rigs into them. Same for some of the other commercial vendors.

• Exactly. For instance, now that the sub-folders are more robust, I wanted to consolidate all of my Michael Britt pack folders into/under one (wait for it) Michael Britt folder. Unfortunately, in order to do this, I had to delete the existing folders, create a new Michael Britt folder, and then create individual sub-folders for each pack, and then re-copy all of the rigs into them. Same for some of the other commercial vendors.

that's no fun :thumbdown:

• Probably this was requested before, but I would like to have a quicker profile rename function/shortcut in RM. Some profiles are named with the pack name as prefix (ex "AF3-Twinolux-Clean -") and I like to name everything by manufacturer, amp and channel (ex "Fender Twinolux Clean -"). It's a tedious job to rename all 10-20 variants of an amp by scrolling, clicking on the right side panel and editing the name.
    Or am I missing something?

• @skoczy: i dont need batch rename, since every profile has a distinct name after the amp prefix (Clean, Clean++, Crunch, Lead, Solo etc), I need a way to quickly edit the profile name inside the left panel, without clicking on the inspector (right panel)

• Choptones has a lot of nice rigs in his packs but the labels are mostly blank. It would be handy for users and presumably the vendor to be able to select a bunch of rigs which use the same cab or mic or whatever and edit that field in one operation for the whole set.

+1 for moving folders inside others.

• @skoczy: i dont need batch rename, since every profile has a distinct name after the amp prefix (Clean, Clean++, Crunch, Lead, Solo etc), I need a way to quickly edit the profile name inside the left panel, without clicking on the inspector (right panel)

By left panel you mean, center panel? Because left one shows folder names...
    Unfortunately, you have to go to right panel, so called inspector.
    However being able to change profile name, in center panel seems neat.
    You can change name of the folder with F2 function key (in Windows) so why not change profile name quickly.
    You can create Feature request in relevant subforum.

• I was having some issues with the latest rig manager yesterday, the rig list was not showing up when I clicked on the rig packs, just the title graphic for the pack. Couldn't say what triggered it, could be some sort of connection timeout behavior maybe?

• I was having some issues with the latest rig manager yesterday, the rig list was not showing up when I clicked on the rig packs, just the title graphic for the pack. Couldn't say what triggered it, could be some sort of connection timeout behavior maybe?

it's a feature. click on the little triangle in the upper left corner of the graphics to collapse and expand the graphics.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Sorry guys but I have a problem.

I bought the Michael Wagner Uber back and it used to work in my earlier version of the rigmanager. I just updated it to 2.0

So, I accidentally erased some of these profiles.

When I tried to import them again the rigmanager doesn't recognize them as rigs...

Any idea?

Kemper bearded user from Blanes, Catalunya.

• Updating to RM 2.0 erased your rigs or did you erase it?

Never had problems with dragging profiles to a folder in Local Library in Rig Manager (any version, now I'm on 2.0 beta).

• Updating to RM 2.0 erased your rigs or did you erase it?
    Never had problems with dragging profiles to a folder in Local Library in Rig Manager (any version, now I'm on 2.0 beta).

Nop, I erased them accidentally while I erased other stuff.

The problem is that I can't drag them to the local library again... RM doesn't recognize them

• Nop, I erased them accidentally while I erased other stuff.
    The problem is that I can't drag them to the local library again... RM doesn't recognize them

Lame question: are you trying to drag unpacked rigs? Dragging will not work with archives.

• This is REALLY weird...

I just went back to the 1.6... where I was able to drag them and did it before.

And I can't drag them too

The same rigs. Same archives.

I'm freaking out here XD