Rig Manager public BETA 2.0

• Rig Manager just installed another RM update 2.0.19. Anyone know what this update fixes? The notes in the window to accept the download didn't offer any clues.

Additional features and changes in this version (2.0.19):

- Fix: syncing with changed or delete Rigs in Profiler did not work
    - Fix: removed possibility to remove Rig Packs
    - Fix: copying a rig into a performance could end up in wrong slot

P.

• So I thought I would reorganise my folders in Rig Manager over the weekend.

It might just be me, but I don't seem to be able to cut and paste a folder, is this right?

If this isn't in, it should be surely.

I know you can copy a block of profiles, but I would like to be able to move folders (including sub folders) around, this would be a useful option in my opinion.

• I am happy that 2.0.19 states to have solved the "messing up performances" when editing...
    I have nottried it yet, but it sounds good...
    Did anyone had the problem and got rid of it now? Or the other way round ;) ?

• Frank, mayby you should play more guitar than drink from your excelent vinothek :D

Now, you have plenty space for new Rigs. ;)

Thas true.
    I think i have a bottle of wine a play a little :P

edit by mod:
    *removed the advertising part. please post something like this in the 3rd party rig discussion forum only.
    thanks*

• Sorry if this questions has been asked but I did a search and couldn't come up with the answer...

I have rigs separated into specific folders on my laptop. For example, one folder may be called "Marshall" and another may be called "EVH." When I drag the folder into the Local Library of Rig Manager, it expands all of the rigs and loses the folder. Thus, I see each invidual rig, but not the folder they were in. When I drag another folder into the Local Library, it gets combined with the rigs already there, again losing the original folder.

I'm guessing the workaround is to create identical folders in RM Local Library prior to dragging from my laptop and drag into each identical folder name. Is that the best way to maintain my rigs in separate folders?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Kemper Power Head
    Yamaha DXR10 powered speakers, Marshall 1960A cab, 1976 Marshall 1959 SLP (sold), 1978 Marshall 2203 JMP
    A few Gibson SGs, PRS CU 24, ESP George Lynch Purple Tiger, Skulls & Snakes, Les Paul Standard, Frankenstrat, Taylor 314ce
    Atomic Amplifire (sold) :D

Edited once, last by MisterScary ().

• No internet connection in our "rehearsal place" - I'm forced to do it the old-fashioned way :) Also, 2.0.17 is crashing for me.
    I hope 2.0.19 will work. (It's not on the Kemper site yet)

Kemper team, could you please upload the 2.0.19 to the download section, thank you :)