MIDI program change from KPA to Source Audio Neuro Hub.

• New to the forum, have been using a non powered KPA for over a year. Just got a couple of really cool pedals from Source Audio -- Nemesis and Kingmaker (and the Neuro Hub). Using them in the stereo effects loop and getting some really cool tones. Long story short, I am not able to get the MIDI out from the KPA to the neuro hub to change programs.

I'm under the assumption that when I create a "Scene" on the Neuro Hub (numbered 1 through 128), the number refers to a MIDI program change number.

If anyone has had success in this specific setting, or any ideas... would be much appreciated.

• I figured out the problem, and it was a total PITA for a MIDI newb like me. But just in case anyone runs into a similar situation this is how to do it:

Run a stereo effects loop: Mono send to the first pedal (Kingmaker Fuzz in my case), stereo out to the Nemesis, stereo out to the return and alternate return.

Use the MOD stomp slot, and select Loop Stereo. Hit the nearly hidden option to place that in the preamp, not post. If you try to put the loop anywhere on the left side with the normal stomps, you won't get stereo.

Now for the MIID part using the Neuro Hub:

First of all, you have to have the newest firmware. It will not work without at least version 1.7

MIDI out from KPA to the Hub. Sensor cables from the hub to each pedal. USB from computer to the hub. Under Hub settings: MIDI to Channel 1 and select OMNI. Don't know why but thats what works. KPA midi settings while in perform mode under "Edit Slot." Use the MIDI device A and rename it if you like, but set that channel to 1.

Now go to the Hub manager and make the scenes. When you do you, you have to designate different channels for each pedal under the " view additional controls" or something like that. It's a hidden menu otherwise. I put the Nemesis on channel 1 and the Kingmaker on 2.

You can save scenes (0-128) in the Hub Manager. But the Kemper transmits MIDI program changes from 1-128 -- excludes 0. So that means in you want Program 3 you have to tell the KPA to use program 4.

I hope this saves someone some grief later. :/