Using my FRFR for monitor mix also

• I have switched to in ears some time back and though Ive been generally pleased with sound quality I realized how much Ive missed the "open air monitoring" Its just more joyful when playing to me. I switched in the first place because I was having to go quite loud with a dxr10 to not get buried and be able to hear myself and a mix. Now Ill soon be playing a bigger stage and Ive ordered what I hope will be a little clearer in the monitoring aspect without extreme stage volume. The dynacord axm12a.
    My question is regarding using this for my FRFR and montoring mix at the same time. Any tips for keeping things clear and not muddying things up. Reccomended DSP settings when monitoring? Do people generally put very little else in their mix ? We tend to have numerous people leading and singing different songs. and I sing myself quite a lot so The things I need in my mix gets quite large. Im sure it would be great to have a seperate monitor for mix and my guitar but hard to justify the $ at my level. Also, any experience on the dynacord vs the neo clr from those like Ingolf or others from that side of the pond perhaps ? Able to get the Dynacord shipped to US for about $900 inc taxes with conversion and all. The CLR doesnt seem to be on sale any longer and Would cost me considerably more anyway. Though Fidelity and clarity are important and I can return the Dynacord if need be.

Edited once, last by tntent ().