change multiple parameters, morph and on/off status, on a single switch?

• On a single performance slot I am wanting to be able to step on that performance slot's remote button to increase the volume by 2dB, activate a boost in stomp slot A, activate a wah in stomp slot B, and activate the delay in the effects block. Is this possible? I' can get the volume to respond as wanted, no problem. But I can't get the other things to work so far. Been looking and reading, but haven't ran across an answer yet.

I want to have a basic rhythm/lead thing going on a single performance slot so that I can lock the effects and swap out different amp profiles easily, while retaining this simple effects setup. Maybe I am going at it from the wrong angle and should use browse mode, locking the stomps/effects there? Been using the Kemper to record for the last 4 years, and am finally getting into the possibilities of it for live use. Think my head may explode shortly.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

• Hmmm...

I think it may be problematic, I seem to recall that stomp/FX and morphing assignments are per-rig/per-slot only - so locking won't help (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Morphing only affects "continuous controls", so no on/off switches. However, you might be able to get what you want if you use the mix knob on delay and boost stomps (from 0% to 100% on the boost, from 0% to whatever you want on the delay), and have the wah being set to bypass at toe or heel position, as preferred. It may even have a mix knob on that too?

Otherwise, you can assign up to 4 effects to a single FX switch on the remote I think - so if you could sacrifice the X slot for a pure boost set to +2 dB you could use that instead of the morphing feature, right?

• Thanks, Michael!

Thought that might be the case with not being able to morph on/off status. I was previously using slot one for a "no effects" version and then slot two for a "boosted, fx" version. I wanted to have everything on one slot to easily be able to swap out one amp profile with another on the fly, and have all my grease ready to go. I'm playing a gig using the Kemper for the first time. Camplifier, monitor out to 2 Line 6 DT25s on stage - cabinet off on the monitor out of course. Master outs (cabinet part of the profile on, of course) to the board. I wanted to be able to swap profiles in a jiffy, but still have my effects setup, in case the profile in use wasn't doing the trick for the venue.

I will try to assign the boost, wah, delay to a single button (I, II, II, or IIII) on the remote - using the boost to raise the level and forego the volume morph. Still have everything on a single button click. Think I will be able to lock the stomps and effects blocks, use the "browse" knob to change profiles, unlock the two blocks, save, and be good to go.

Thanks again!

• I use the morph as a solo boost on all my presets (I use browse mode) and it works great. MOst of the time it increases reverb/delay mix, decreases any mod effects mix to zero and adds a volume increase (increasing the Volume parameter of the pure booster I always have in X slot)