• I've just had a listen to the Top Jimi Marshall 68 and 74 and they both sound great, plenty of grind,
    I don't use distortion a great deal so only need a small collection of this type of amp and probably don't need both.
    Anybody used these particular packs, any comments?
    Thanks

• These are recommended if you only need a particular sound, i do like to occasionally use MBritt's 72 and 69 Marshal's along with Jimi's
    But Jimi;s should be all you need. Chop tones have some good mild settings like that too.

If Jimi wont satisfy (i think he will) then Michael's will for sure.
    Your just after a good Marshal sound for classic rock with out distortion did i get that right??

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Ash,
    I don't know if we're allowed to link to the site but under "Demo of 74SLead Pack for Kemper Profiling Amp" on the TJ site the very first overdriven chords he's doing are ideal for what I want I think.
    Very Mick Ronson and James Honeyman Scott.

• Yep thats the one with the Celestion 25W Greenback and Celestion Vintage 30.
    I assume your using a Les Paul right??

its easy to nail down tone with knowing what pick ups and guitar THEN CAB
    (at least for me as i have 40,000 + profiles, i need them for a music project)

9.99 you are not gong to go wrong for that, if its a Les Paul
    i know one of the 33 Studio profiles Jimi has will nail that

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.