Rig manager syncing

• Just updated to RM 1.6, or whatever the latest public version is.
    Every time I open RM it loads all 700+ rigs in the system. It literally takes minutes and minutes to go thru everything. Is this normal? I'd imagine that the software would sync/load everything once and not need to reload unless I added rigs to USB stick and imported on the actual KPA.

Any info is appreciated-

• I've always wished there was a 'sync' button/soft button and then we could sync our kemper with RM manually after extensive changes. Syncing is still likely to freeze up RM or Kemper for me, especially when editing heavily in RM and moving rigs up and down, or changing ratings/favorites in any numbers greater than 1.

• Just updated to RM 1.6, or whatever the latest public version is.
    Every time I open RM it loads all 700+ rigs in the system. It literally takes minutes and minutes to go thru everything. Is this normal? I'd imagine that the software would sync/load everything once and not need to reload unless I added rigs to USB stick and imported on the actual KPA.

Any info is appreciated-

So you have 700+ rigs on your Kemper and every time you start Rig Manager Kemper starts to sync to Rig Manager? Did I understand correctly?

• I've always wished there was a 'sync' button/soft button and then we could sync our kemper with RM manually after extensive changes.

I've always wished for this too, @oozish. Quitting and rebooting the app seems unnecessarily-inefficient.

+1

• I second JTM`s post. Its the start and syncing of all the rigs that takes so long.

there is no need to sync all Rigs and a properly working setup will not do this. if you have broken Rigs in your Profiler (which you had in the past if I remember correctly), Rig Manager might attempt to sync those Rigs every time you launch the application. feel free to contact support by email and we'll have a look.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here