Smaller FCB1010

• Looks much more compact now.
    There was a thread once back, someone has tried to make the same mod, although we don't know what was the outcome.
    And the author has published photos from this modification ---> http://parkmetall.se/daniel/fcb1010/

• I modded my FCB1010 in the same manner. The pedals use an optical resistor which was connected to 3 wires, so I was able to wire each to a TRS jack and plug my pedals in. I did have to remove the power supply and put it in an external housing (inside the pedal board) to make rooms for the TRS jacks. Cutting the FCB with a hacksaw was the hardest part! It was trial and error with which wire to solder where for jacks, but if you have it connected to the wrong place the FCB will just go into a boot loop. I am very please with how it turned out - the Dunlop vol pedal and Mission pedal for wah and far superior to the cheap plastic ones it came with.

• I modded my FCB1010 in the same manner. The pedals use an optical resistor which was connected to 3 wires, so I was able to wire each to a TRS jack and plug my pedals in. I did have to remove the power supply and put it in an external housing (inside the pedal board) to make rooms for the TRS jacks. Cutting the FCB with a hacksaw was the hardest part! It was trial and error with which wire to solder where for jacks, but if you have it connected to the wrong place the FCB will just go into a boot loop. I am very please with how it turned out - the Dunlop vol pedal and Mission pedal for wah and far superior to the cheap plastic ones it came with.

Looks much more compact now @ik2620.