SPDIF output too low

• Hi there,
    i am in the middle of a project and did not have the time to check in depth: Title says it all:

I have recorded dry tracks very often via SPDIF a time ago, but the volume suddenly is extremely low which arrives in my cubase. I have checked the output in the master section and even at max
    it is almost not audible. Normalized track sounds okay, but this is not optimum and strange. I am on the new BETA. Ideas where to check also? THX

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Yes, i record two tracks via SPDIF left dry right wet. Thanks Michael, that sounds like it, i'll check tomorrow

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• When you say dry tracks, do you mean DI tracks?

In that case, the volume is determined by the clean sens.

Okay improved things. But SPDIF output is at max and clean sense as well and still the resulting files are far far from even -6db
    in the DAW, is that normal? With older versions of Kemper OS i think the volume was conserably louder. Do i still miss sth?

• how far from -6 dbfs?you are recording at 24 bits I assume?

I record old standard, red book audio. 16bit, 44.1Khz ---- around -12db, but it works well ...
    I have done nothing else but a restart of the kemper. everything is fine, if clean sense is maxxed and SPDIF output @0db it is clipping, like it should.
    No idea what 's happening. ?( Until further notice (hope it stays that way): Thank you, Michael

• Have you checked the S/PDIF input level on your audio interface, or possibly in your DAW?

Another thought would be for you to check which spdif output mode your KPA is set to. Mono, Stereo, GIT/Proc, ect.

Do you get normal analog volume?

• Have you checked the S/PDIF input level on your audio interface, or possibly in your DAW?

Another thought would be for you to check which spdif output mode your KPA is set to. Mono, Stereo, GIT/Proc, ect.

Do you get normal analog volume?

Thanks, Dave, it is working as intented now. After a new start. Why, i dunno. Analog volume has always been like it should.