"Freqout" inspired effect w/morph

• So, NAMM is over and a some products made I found to be very nice. Digitechs FREQOUT Pedel for example. You press it and it let´s your note go into what sound like a natural harmonic (5th, 8ve, etc). What I couldn´t replicate was the neverending sustain of the note to make up for an ebow. But the transition from the note to it´s "harmonic" sounds pretty convincing with these settings:

Put a chromatic Pitch stomp in slot A
    Set Voice Pitch 1 to the desired harmonic (e.g. 12 for octave)
    Engage Formant Shift and set it to a negative amount (e.g. -3.5)
    Set Mix to -50
    EDIT: Don´t forget to set the voice balance to -50!

Now the the morphing part:
    In the RIG Settings page 5 set Rise Time to 1/2. And enable Tempo on page 2 (80bpm it is at the moment). This way you can change the rise time with the TAP Tempo button of the remote
    Select "Momentary" on said page 5
    Go back to the Chromatic Pitch Stomp page 2. Press and Hold the Switch (1,2,3, 4 or 5 - whereever your current rig is)
    Set Mix to +50. Done

I raise also the gain when morphing is engaged the prolong the sustain a little.

Please forgive me for wasting your time, if someone else already made up something like this. :whistling:

• Thanks for sharing your effort ! Cant wait till I have some time to try this! I would love to have that feedback type effect. Any other suggestions for use ? Most popular pitches for feedback typed effect I assume would be octave, third above, and fifth above?

• For natural overtones you should take the ones that are on 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, etc of the stringlength.
    1/2 = octave (12th fret on open strings)
    1/3 = Fifth (7th fret on open strings)
    1/4 = double octave (5th fret)
    1/5 = third over double octave(4th fret)
    1/6 = fifth over double octave (3rd fret)

etc.

But, by any means: go wild on the intervalls

I use the double octave on (of course) Killing in the name of and set for that song the rise and falltime to minimum.