Phil Lynott rigs?

• Anyone have any luck trying to recreate Phil Lynott's sounds? Specifically, I am trying to get the Dancing in the Moonlight, and Waiting for an Alibi sounds. I've had a good play around with Chorus, Phaser and Flanger, but never really got there. If anyone has managed it, and would like to share their rig I would be most happy :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good music choice! :thumbup:
    I think Robertson/Gorham/Moore used Marshall Lead plexi amps...
    Effect-wise, I have no idea...
    I love "Live and dangerous", and Black Rose...

Edited once, last by krikke ().

• Yeah, Robertson. Gotham and Moore's gear is fairly well documented. Phil Lynott's setup is a bit more elusive though. I've heard it said that he liked the MXR Phase 90, but then there is much argument as to whether he used phaser or flanger on these tracks. Either way, I cannot seem to nail it.