What commands trigger morph?

• I have ordered a new midi controler which has a special feature, and want to decide how to use it:

- first press of a preset button sends a set of commands, Lets say CC 50 to load the first slot of the current rig.
    - the second press can send a different set of commands, Lets say CC17 to activate the first stompbox
    - the third press sends the initial set of commands
    - the fourth the same as the second
    - etc

Atm i use the behringer fcb with the Kemper chip. With this one, a second press of a button activates morph. I really like this method.
    I have no clue what commands are send at the second press...which activate the morph.
    Is it the same as the initial one, and does repeating that trigger the morph?...or does the second click include another cc?

What im hoping to do with the new pedal:

First click gives me slot selection (cc50)
    Second click activates stomp (cc17)
    Third click deactivates stomp, and activates morph (giving me the morphed sound without the stomp)
    Fourth click activates the stomp (giving me the morphed sound, with the stomp)

Key here is what triggers the morph, i hope its the second cc50...but is it?

http://www.microdesignum.cz/EN…Grande/MIDI-Grande-manual

• Sounds a bit complicated to me. Why not keeping that separate: One set of buttons to load Rigs (and Morph) and another to activate and deactivate Stomps. Or you could have two Rigs, one with the stomp the other without. But that's your choice....

Generally you have two options:

1. If you load Slots in Performance Mode via the relative method (MIDI CC#50-54) subsequent sending these CCs will automatically toggle between Morph State and Base State, if the option "Rig Button Morph" is activated. Otherwise the Slot will be loaded in its original state instead like before Morphing even existed. So for example:
    CC#51 loads Slot 2
    CC#52 loads Slot 3
    another CC#52 will morph Slot 3
    another CC#52 will switch back Slot 3 to its Base Sound
    another CC#52 will morph Slot 3 again
    CC#51 loads Slot 2 in its Base Sound
    This whole logic is handled by the Profiler, if "Rig Button Morph" is activated. You could send any other CCs in between to switch effects on/off or control pedals. However, this will only work in Performance Mode.

2. CC#11 controls Morph Pedal. So this is a continuous controller. Send CC#11 value 127 and you are in Morph State, send value 0 and you are in Base State, send value 0<x<127 and you are somewhere in between. This works at any time in Performance Mode and in Browse Mode. However, if you load another Rig - if via MIDI CC#50-54 or via PCs doesn't matter -, it will be loaded in its Base State even if the pedal controller is still at 127. Just resending 127 won't do anything. You would need to send 0 first to gain full range control again.

• @Burkhard, that worked!
    Sounds indeed complicated, but i think its gonna work...and its very compact:

2 bank buttons.
    5 rigswitches
    1 switch that toggles my 2 pedals from wah and volume (default), to verb and delay mix.

The rigswitches:
    1 first push loads sound
    2nd activates 3rd stomp slot (in my case a clean boost)
    3rd deactivates 3rd stompslot, and morphs sound (im my case lead sound, volume up, delay up)
    4th adds the stomp again for the morphed sound.

Each push activates beatscanner/tempo..saying me another button there.

I didnt get the 2 way communication up and running yet , but im happy for now.