What cheap under appreciated amps do you want profiled

• Engl E530?!? - All channels and into a nice poweramp.

Not so many commercial Engl E530 available, if at all? Don't know why, cause it has been quite popular and is affordable too.

Could be real cool, versatile pack!

• Another not cheap but
    An original Marshall PA 20 all settings including jumpered.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• I haven't tried but I hear the Kemper doesn't do solid state well

there were authentic Profiles of a Roland JC120 in the Profiler's factory content since day one.
    also, I like to make direct profiles of stompboxes (and they are pretty much all solid state) to be used with a cabinet I select from the Rig pool, or from imported IRs, and the Profiles are indistinguishable from the source.

• Probably not underrated, but the epiphone valve junior, maybe? Simplicity!

Since it has only ONE control, you should be able to get the complete experience :)

I wanted to profile one that was in the rehearsal room I went to... But there were only crappy mics :(
    Pleeeeeeeeeease! Direct/Merged/Studio :D

• Didn't check if there are any profiles around but a Peavey Mark III with the oversized 4x12 box could be nice :)
    or I've got this old 70ies italian made mini head, says falcon 30 or something like that. Very simple made but sounds amazing from twangy to creamy cleans

• I'll throw in a vote for a Crate Palamino V16 or V33. I have the 16 but the pots are horrid and it's not working well anymore. However, that little piece of junk had the most amazing tone. I'm also having a hard time finding really good Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Reissue profiles :-/

• I am waiting for someone to profile the fantastic Gorilla GG-20 combo. :P:D

[Blocked Image: http://c1.zzounds.com/media/fit,420by420/quality,85/GG20-69eea64336a694d68f81492bd1cb76a4.jpg]

Gotta to love the following review, which I copied from the old Harmony Central pages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Price Paid: herd (bison)
    Features: 3
    dual channels, separate eq for each. Power cut switch to cut the wattage in half when playing at home. MIDI in/out for outboard guitar synths. Pre and post gain "monkey head" knobs. Parallel effects loop, speaker out, etc.

Sound Quality: 10
    My guitar is red and has a hole in it by which it is connected to the Gorilla GG-20 by a wire. The sound is fantastic and accurately mimics the sound of an enraged ape. The clean channel is more spider monkey or maybe a gibbons. Crank the post gain a bit for a hint of howler monkeys in the middle of the night. Channel two is all sexually frustrated Willie B. silverback charging a safari camp on his knuckles in the mist. Stunning. Play it through a red guitar or maybe a light beige one to get the most out of this monster. I was not pleased when I first bought it but I pulled one of the preamp tubes out and now it sounds better. Much better in fact. Try sticking a pencil through the speaker a few times to release the beast within this baby.

Reliability: 9
    This amp will not turn on in the morning or in the heat of the day. Sometimes I hear Chinese radio signals coming from it. Longitudes and latitudes of American historical landmarks and things of that nature. The gorilla has another agenda which I do not fully understand. Occasionally the amp puts out a yellow smoke that smells of fresh mown hay and it is advisable to leave the room immediately. I would place my life in the hands of the Gorilla GG-20. If I were a fetus I would trust the Gorilla GG-20 to be my amniotic sac. I would kick and stretch my gorilla sac but it would never pop and spill me out.

Customer Support: 6
    I communicated with the Chinese factory by way of short wave H.A.M radio and Morse code. They told me that most replacement parts could be found in the radio I was using to communicate with them. They were the ones that suggested for me to pull the tubes out of the amp, and boy howdy, did that work. I pulled at least six tubes out of this thing and plugged the sockets with Play Dough. Thanks to those whacky Chinese engineers, I now can crank out the bitchin' sounds of Reb Beach, Nikki Sixx, and the Nelson bothers! I can also (with a little bit of tremolo and ring modulation) finally nail Stairway.

Overall Rating: 6
    I enjoy skee ball, water polo and severely depressing Russian novels of the late nineteenth century. I'm a Taurus with just a bit of a sweet tooth who worships his cat, Angus. Some people think I'm lazy, but I'm just a dreamer who loves stenciling and moonlit walks on the beach. I believe that the Gorilla is misunderstood as well. People think of it as some unattainable perfect entity when at heart it's human like the rest of us with faults and nervous ticks and bad days and uncontrollable urination in grocery stores. Just like us. Sometimes the Gorilla GG-20 tells me to kill people, but I know he's probably just kidding. Still, he's got some great points on a few things. Like how we both hate midgets and dwarves. I awoke one night to find my Gorilla GG-20 hovering above my bed chanting in Aramaic but I know he was doing it because he loves me and wants what's best for me. The Gorilla GG-20 has theories on the end of the world as well. It sounds as if it's not going to be as much fun as we had once thought. Fire and brimstone and gnashing of teeth. At least I'll have my Gorilla buddy and it's SRV on crack tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------