Sound side demo of Pack 27, Elmwood Pack

• Another Soundside.de Profile demo. This time it's an older pack, #27; "Seeking to re-create the sound of a Elmwood® Modena M60 Amplifier." I used 3 guitars and 5 profiles for this one to try to show a little range. I used a les paul standard for all rhythms on the left and a tele for the rhythms on the right. I then used a tele for the verse leads and finally a Charvel for the Chorus lead. Lots of sustain with this profile so no need to boost or alter the actual stock profiles (for this demo). I've now done something like 15 of these demos for Armin. What's kind of fun and challenging is coming up with a song that works with the Amp being used. This also allows me to get very familiar with what the profile is good at and helps me "learn" the amp so to speak.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!

• An old pack - but still a great amp.
    I sold the amp years ago but LOVE the speaker.

Great sound and playing.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de