Morph OR Wah with One Expression Pedal

• I know this has been covered before, but I couldn't find the correct search parameters to narrow down the threads.

I want to use a single Mission expression pedal to control EITHER wah OR morphing, but not both at the same time. Right now I can use the pedal to morph when there is no wah in the profile, but when I add a wah then BOTH the wah and morph features work at the same time. For example, if I morph gain only, stepping on the pedal will increase the gain, but if I then add a wah, both the wah and the gain work simultaneously. Can this be right?

As I said, I know this has been covered in earlier posts, so if someone could provide a link to those earlier threads that would be great. Otherwise, if someone could tell me how to de-couple morph and wah it would be much appreciated.

• I know this has been covered before, but I couldn't find the correct search parameters to narrow down the threads.

I want to use a single Mission expression pedal to control EITHER wah OR morphing, but not both at the same time. Right now I can use the pedal to morph when there is no wah in the profile, but when I add a wah then BOTH the wah and morph features work at the same time. For example, if I morph gain only, stepping on the pedal will increase the gain, but if I then add a wah, both the wah and the gain work simultaneously. Can this be right?

As I said, I know this has been covered in earlier posts, so if someone could provide a link to those earlier threads that would be great. Otherwise, if someone could tell me how to de-couple morph and wah it would be much appreciated.

Not possible in the same rig unless you can change the CC# that is being sent to the Kemper. Are you using the Remote? If so, no can do.