Midi controler set up

• I got myself this midicontroller http://www.microdesignum.cz/EN…Grande/MIDI-Grande-manual

Reason is i wanted something smaller then the behringer fcb...and wireless.

Setting it up im running into some stuff...and expecting some more :)

After i programmed the controller to send the right Cc for bank up/down, the mute function stopped working. It worked before i changed those Cc.
    According to the controllers manual it should work with the KPA.

I cant get the KPA to sync, The midi direction from KPA to Controller doesnt seem to work. From the manual this probably relates to the mute issue, but i seem to have the settings right.

I set up a pedal controling the delay. It works for the unmorphed version of the sound. The morphed sound has the delay mix altered. On the morphed sound the pedal doesnt work anymore. Is there a way around this?

When loading a sound, where the pedal is connected to the delay mix, the current setting of the pedal determines the delay mix. I would like that to be the mix in the preset, and only on movement of the pedal the mix is determined by the pedal. I can imagine this is caused by how the controler handles this, but maybe there is a commen method to get this.