Jazz guitar rigs on RE

• I have a few favourites for playing with an archtop - perhaps others can chime in too with some recommendations.

Hays Fender Champ 1967
    Hays ZAP Rivera 30 Jazz
    Hays Rivera 30-12 Clean c

There are several Henriksen Jazz amp profiles on RE - a few different authors - McRalfix is one author, Navdeep_Singh is the author of another one and he has also put a Phil Jones Cub up there.

• Thanks for the insight, Hays profiles are the way to go , that champ is a real reference for me.

I've two free rigs on rigex called ATM.JB they are part of my special hollow pack (commercial)

these two ones are not perfect for Jazz but they are very dynamic and are not boomy, very tweakable.

actual rig name : ATM.JB.drive.chordal & ATM.JB.drive.chordal.lead.

Here is an example of these ATM rigs on a 335 , credit to Fausto , he used some of my rigs from the humbucker pack on this great clip.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Waraba,

I agree - that champ profile is awesome. BTW I have your archtop set also and it covers a range of tones - from clean into George Thoroughgood territory and beyond.

• Here is an example of these ATM rigs on a 335 , credit to Fausto , he used some of my rigs from the humbucker pack on this great clip.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This clip sounds great Waraba - love it! Will definitely check your profiles. :)