Duende + Ze(h)ndrive profile - Mesa Express 5:25 - BBE Maximizer

• I've just uploaded a profile of a rig that I enjoy: CAE MC401 (line driver) -> Zendrive clone called Ze(h)ndrive -> Bogner Duende clean channel.

Kemper effects: EQ in front of amp, slight delay and reverb. A wah and loop are there but off.

I like to use a BBE maximizer in the loop, and I wanted to profile that also (in the loop of the amp rather than in the loop o fhte KPA): has anyone ever tried? Was it any good?

My last profiling session failed because I had ground noise, and I did all sorts of testing but I did not think about using the ground lift buttons on the back of the KPA..... so will have to get back to it!

edit: the amp is a combo with Celestion G12H30 anniversary speaker and the mic is SM57 straight to the KPA

Edited once, last by lavigie ().

• Added four profiles: Mesa Express 5:25 with Ze(h)ndrive, Mesa Express 5:25 crunch, Bogner Duende Ze(h)drive, and Bogner Duende with softer setting on the Ze(h)ndrive.

All these profiles have the BBE Maximizer in the loop of the profiled amp, there is a slight difference with the original profile (Zen Duende 2).

Edit: these profiles were tailored to a Strat, so I don't know their behaviour with humbuckers (might sound dark)