Archon TLAW Pack (Grizzly Shark Productions)

• The first official pack of Kemper profiles that we are offering is now available. Our first pack seeks to recreate a PRS Archon 100 Watt into a custom Omega 412 mic'd up with two SM57's in Fredman orientation. The Drive tones are made for aggressive styles of music and playing, and are relatively low gain to preserve clarity and player dynamics. The tones were dialed in very painstakingly with a BKP Blackhawk (high output) equipped guitar, and tested with other pickup and guitar combinations.

The pack contains 5 sets of profiles (Merged, Direct, Studio):
    Drive:
    Archon Raw
    Archon + Bulb OD
    Archon + Mesa 5 Band
    Crunch:
    Archon + Maxon808
    Clean:
    Archon Clean

http://grizzlysharkproductions…ofiles-1/archon-tlaw-pack

Please check them out and let me know what you think!

• Hi Guys, can you tell me what other pick ups or guitars you used, is this labelled in the pack (HB/SC) ?
    You can get some good cleans and ambient sounds from this amp STL tones show that ;)
    Be good to consider adding them in the future :), pack looks very reasonable priced and great for Djent and metal.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey Ash, We only used humbuckers while testing and creating pack. We tested it with the following guitars:

ESP EC1000 with BKP Blackhawks (bridge and neck) - this was the main guitar we used when dialing in the tones
    Ibanez RGD 2127FX with Lundgren M7 Bridge, SD Sentient Neck
    Les Paul Studio Baritone with Lundgren "The One" Bridge, Lundgren Heaven 57 Neck
    Reverend Roundhouse with SD Nazgul + Sentient

So unfortunately all these pickups are geared towards heavier styles, from hard rock to straight metal, and all of them are humbuckers.

And I am not sure if this is allowed but the STL tones packs are fantastic as well, they inspired us to try to make our own. The amp itself is capable of an insane range of tones for many genres, while our pack focuses mainly on the heavier stuff. Hope that answered your questions!

Dave

• Dave, since i own a 9 string, plus Loomis 7 with black outs how is this meant to be bad news brother ? :D
    GREAT!!, thanks for the explanation, yeah STL do great work and that amp does some great cleans and ambient stuff.

Thanks for pointing that out, i think they will sound killer for heavy and will pick them up soon. :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.