Dubious moderation policies here?

• I recently had my video removed and thread closed here:
    The battle between Sinmix and M Britt - two giants meet

With the motivation "it was brought to our attention that the video contains a crowd of soldiers performing a Hitler salute."

This is an original music video using non-graphic but real footage from WW2 and the holocaust.

Do I understand correctly that Kemper wants to censor this type of content? Such actions are typically associated with totalitarian countries and holocaust deniers. It is likely against anything Christoph Kemper stands for.

I think the community deserves a further explanation as to why this was done. Is Kemper's official stand to censor history and the holocaust? Why would you otherwise remove a music video showcasing the diversity of KPA profiles.

Edited 3 times, last by KD ().

• we don't want videos in our forum showing of pictures of people performing a Hitler salute. in a historical/educational context those images are certainly important. to visually illustrate a song by yours dealing with the "battle" of two Profiler content providers? that's missing respect for those who suffered. we are not up for discussion about that.
    also note that we do not censor your video, it is still available wherever you've uploaded it. we just don't want a link from our forum to your video.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here