What am I doing wrong?

• I'm using a Kemper Head with Rig Manager. I've chosen a number of profiles and added them to "My Library". I've named one Trower. When I'm on that preset I edit to add univibe and distortion. I hit save and select the entire rig. All seems good. I switch to another rig and then back to Trower and the changes are gone. HELP!

Thanks.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

• Could it be that you need to press Store one more time?

When you press Store while editing an effect, the Kemper first asks if you want to save only the effect (as a preset) or the entire rig, like you said; but I think after selecting the latter, you need to press Store one more time to confirm the rig's name.

• I'm using a Kemper Head with Rig Manager. I've chosen a number of profiles and added them to "My Library". I've named one Trower. When I'm on that preset I edit to add univibe and distortion. I hit save and select the entire rig. All seems good. I switch to another rig and then back to Trower and the changes are gone. HELP!

Thanks.

Welcome to Rig Manager. Haha. Make sure you double click on the performance in Rig Manager, and then double click on the slot/Rig you're editing. Make your edits, press store 3 times (I believe you'll need to select "entire performance" during these 3 presses. When you're done, double click on another rig, and then double click on the rig you just edited. You should see the changes you made. Sometimes, when you copy and paste in Rig Manager, it will rename the rig above (the slot above) where you've copy the new one to. If that happens, it's only changing the name, not the settings. So simply renaming the rig will take care of that. Rig Manager is incredibly finicky.

• Back to having problems with this. Here's what I'm doing:

I'm can't seem to figure out how to store changes I make to a rig to memory.

Example:

1. Dial up rig "XYZ".
    2. Press and hold the B stomp button.
    3. Dial type and choose the "vintage chorus" effect.
    4. Adjust the mix and depth.
    6. Hit the Store button.
    7. Choose Entire Rig.
    8. Choose Store As.
    9. Hit the Store button again.
    10. Unit confirms "Stored".
    11. Change to a different rig.
    12. Go back to "XYZ" and the chorus is gone.

What the hell and I'm doing wrong?!?!?!?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

• are you sure you don't have multiple versions of rig xyz after you saved it? Rig manager will save rigs with the exact same name; so maybe you're pulling up the old one. The newly saved rig should be at the bottom of the list in RM after saved

• are you sure you don't have multiple versions of rig xyz after you saved it? Rig manager will save rigs with the exact same name; so maybe you're pulling up the old one. The newly saved rig should be at the bottom of the list in RM after saved

Ah, very perceptive. I couldn't think of an explanation but this may be it. Although from the description it seems like the changes are being made on the Kemper itself, where storing should overwrite the original Rig...

This is exactly what was happening. I just deleted about 60 duplicates from "My Profiler". Thanks again.