Who's using Soundside.de?

• I just loaded up the Boneger Gold 45 free profile and it is great in a live band mix. There's a Marshall profile in there that is good too. What else is good for a mix of hard rock- modern country in his paid profiles?

• As Nicky has said in the past... there is no hope for me to stop :D
    Next month i am going to start a thread with highlights, taken me MONTHS my friends.

Okay , Southside has got a big variety of range in their Profiles (clean crunches , heavy etc)
    The Packs i have holds their own in dynamic range, Heavy does well with the VH4 to the clean and Fender packs.
    The cleaner packs are certainly not a waste of time for me.I did post a Review of the VH4 from Memory.

The only thing is how Armin labels things in RM. You have codes not amp names or generic ones.
    For me who has a lot of profiles, its makes it difficult to find and remember stuff.

But Armin's profiles are quality and he does a lot for kemper, S i dont want to sound ungrateful or negative :)
    I wish he would put better generic names like other vendors so i can find amps better but thats just me :P

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.