Matrix gt fx1000 and kemper and?

• I came across a good price for the matrix fx 1000 and bought it. I have connected it to my kemper toaster and a marshall 4x12 and it sounds great. If you out there had the same amp with the kemper what cab would you recommend to try out. would an atomic cab that i have read here in the forum be a better sounding cab for example. Maybe there is others here who have nearly the same setup. Let me hear what u say then

• I have a similar setup. Just with the Matrix GT1600FX. I use Mesa cabs loaded with G12K and V30 speakers in a cross pattern. It will knock your dick in the dirt.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• I have a GT1000FX and I have settled on 2 Xitone passive wedges in my studio. I had a stereo 2x12 cab which is what got me into the Matrix but there wasnt enough spread with the two speakers being so close together. I figured for my small space 2 separate wedges be the most fun. The FRFR speakers are amazing and I can also run crystal clear music or my Gibson J-45(LR Baggs Anthem + Session DI) into this rig and its better than any PA.

• I have a GT1000FX and I have settled on 2 Xitone passive wedges in my studio. I had a stereo 2x12 cab which is what got me into the Matrix but there wasnt enough spread with the two speakers being so close together. I figured for my small space 2 separate wedges be the most fun. The FRFR speakers are amazing and I can also run crystal clear music or my Gibson J-45(LR Baggs Anthem + Session DI) into this rig and its better than any PA.

Did you have the Matrix FR212?

• I would love to try out any of the mission or xitone too read about the atomic also but its not so easy to find where i can try it out somewhere. I will have a trip to the capital stockholm in about a mounth or so and see if i can find anything there where its possible to try one of those