Using Presets to streamline workflow

• All,

Having had the KPA for a while I want to streamline my workflow using presets if possible. I'm probably doing stuff the very long way at the mo which is somewhat laborious and I'm in danger of wearing the buttons/knobs out on the Kemper :)

I'd done some reading but am not 100% sure about preset levels as it were.. I understand it's possible to create stomp/FX presets but is it possible to create stomp and FX section presets? i.e. if I have a 'clean' set of standard stomps say comp/eq/boost can I save the whole lot as a preset? Same for FX section, say standard delay/verb... Likewise is it possible to save the stack section as a preset once I've tweaked to suit?

Would mean that to build tweaked rigs for performances would seem to be easier -> select stack preset. select stomp section preset and then select FX section preset; a little tweaking and I'm done; loads less button/knob action as it were!

If I'm being crazy and there is a better way they just tell me I'm being an idiot!

Thanks,

Si