Kemper Tone Experiment - Headphone Space

• Hi guys!

I am doing a short series of videos where I demonstrate and experiment with some of the lesser-used parameters on the KPA. Did a couple of videos last week on Pure Cabinet, this week I am going to use the same DIs but play with the headphone space parameter instead. Part one is here, if you guys like it I will post parts 2 and 3 on clean and bass guitars up in the next couple of days.

The idea is to firstly demonstrate the effect the parameter has on the tone, and also to be used as a reference when dialling in your own.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions for future videos!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did the same thing here with clean guitars. Quite surprised that it is less noticeable on cleans than on heavy rhythms:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Last one for now, this time demonstrating Headphone Space on bass guitars:

• I get heavy crunch tones like you depict in your headphone space video. However, it is only when I go thru the PA. Plugging in headphones gives me a shrill "digital" sounding distortion.

I have adjusted the Space setting with no luck. Still sounds like crap thru headphone output.
    What setting do you use when using your headphones?