[RZ] Freedman JJ100 - special offer now live-huge discount.

• Oh you think its your DI and your playing? How foolish... it's me... you stupid?

#Update

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tada.... is this you playing all this too? S17 profile from MY pack.

Edited once, last by MentaL ().

• Hmm, my mistake. Did think it sounded muddier anyways ;) like you'd just messed with some EQ ..badly.

#update - what are you, 15?

Be good if you could come up with your own ideas rather than trying to troll others though ... just a thought ;)

And to answer your questions; that's definitely not me playing those mistakes and our spelling certainly surpasses yours? Your content is always riddled with mistakes.

• can you just go away please and focus on your own things and leave my thread alone.

• "I'd recognise my playing anywhere" Then posts that?
    Man am i really reading this or is it the beer??

<X

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Not beyond apologising when it's necessary... But will provide some context:

I felt the need to call this out as such a short, looped clip posted with a basically identical title to our own clip caused alarm bells to ring.

Of course we don't want to come across to potential customers the wrong way and apparently that has happened but had felt the clip was intended to antagonise and just wanted to ensure that our work hadn't been used without permission (which I think is fair enough to do so - and many of you would feel the same way if you were worried regarding similar issues...) by addressing it publicly here.

Apologies to you and of course we would rather focus on our own stuff.

Riff on.

• "basically identical to the title of our own clip" - yeah, in the way that it's basically identical to the name of the ORIGINAL SONG BY KILLWITCH ENGAGE? Wow, what a coincidence.

It's one thing to "ensure that your work hadn't been used without permission" - but you know, maybe take a second to LISTEN to the two clips beside one another before slandering? Or just listen to HIS clip and realise it's not looped?

But then your closing remark after realising you were in error, that really puts the cherry on top.

Wasn't a customer before; definitely won't be in the future.

• "basically identical to the title of our own clip" - yeah, in the way that it's basically identical to the name of the ORIGINAL SONG BY KILLWITCH ENGAGE? Wow, what a coincidence.
    It's one thing to "ensure that your work hadn't been used without permission" - but you know, maybe take a second to LISTEN to the two clips beside one another before slandering? Or just listen to HIS clip and realise it's not looped?

But then your closing remark after realising you were in error, that really puts the cherry on top.

Wasn't a customer before; definitely won't be in the future.

The title has since been edited and the clip (0:25s) is just the opening 5sec riff looped ? And of course, we absolutely compared the clips before posting; numerous times... If there was more to differentiate upon we likely wouldn't have brought it up ?

Edit: the realisation of error (and apology given...) was after more was included (in a secondary clip).

Sorry to hear that, it is of course your decision to make though, hopefully you may change your opinion at some point.

Edit 2: I feel we have the right to defend our selves/opinions/stance/comments on this... But have been asked to not post here which is entirely fair and shall respect that (as we would wish for the same if requested...) if you would like to continue discussion in any way you can either message us or begin a thread.

• The title has since been edited and the clip (0:25s) is just the opening 5sec riff looped ? And of course, we absolutely compared the clips before posting; numerous times... If there was more to differentiate upon we likely wouldn't have brought it up ?
    Edit: the realisation of error (and apology given...) was after more was included (in a secondary clip).

Sorry to hear that, it is of course your decision to make though, hopefully you may change your opinion at some point.

Edit 2: I feel we have the right to defend our selves/opinions/stance/comments on this... But have been asked to not post here which is entirely fair and shall respect that (as we would wish for the same if requested...) if you would like to continue discussion in any way you can either message us or begin a thread.

Right so this is your clip....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this is mine....

Can you please just leave? I've not taken anything nor stolen anything from you - just go away please.

• It's poor form and just too bad. All of this simply could have been handled via the private conversation feature on the forum. Everyone's good name stays intact that way.

Well said. I don't care for the squabbling on forum and maybe it can be deleted by the posters to close the issue?

You certainly can't argue about Dan's quality of profiles though. I love the Mesa Rev F! Any sign of the merged profiles soon?

Keep up the amazing work and ignore the detractors.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Well said. I don't care for the squabbling on forum and maybe it can be deleted by the posters to close the issue?
    You certainly can't argue about Dan's quality of profiles though. I love the Mesa Rev F! Any sign of the merged profiles soon?

Keep up the amazing work and ignore the detractors.

Merged --- yeah , I could do those sometime in the week possibly. Makes sense.

• Oh man!!! Profile number "S08" in this pack was GORGEOUS! Almost no "windtunnel" effect either. Perfect 8o

Here's a demo!
    First it has a bit of 80s sounding Valhalla reverb and chorus and then it's 100% dry!

External Content www.youtube.com

Also, can anybody tell if right or left is the live recording? I double tracked the solo :thumbup:

• Oh man!!! Profile number "S08" in this pack was GORGEOUS! Almost no "windtunnel" effect either. Perfect 8o

Here's a demo!
    First it has a bit of 80s sounding Valhalla reverb and chorus and then it's 100% dry!

External Content www.youtube.com

Also, can anybody tell if right or left is the live recording? I double tracked the solo :thumbup:

[Blocked Image: http://www.marketpunch.auto/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/notworthy.gif]

• This set sounds great so far - plenty of variation with the boost/cab/mic options. Cederick's pick sounds awesome for me on LP as well. I particulary like the TUL G12 profiles and the TS808 has a great tone with this amp. Keep em coming.