[RZ] Freedman JJ100 - special offer now live-huge discount.

• [Blocked Image: http://reampzone.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2016/07/6505.jpg]

Store: http://reampzone.com/downloads/peavey-6505-kemper-profiles

Thanks.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 5 times, last by MentaL ().

• Sorry for the delays but the studio profiles are coming along and here is a preview from update 1 ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sound clip using my Jem (dimarzio breed pickups). This is a high gain monster but it can do it all. You got lots of varied style of tone definitions and such. Clip includes some high gain, clean an leady profiles. You get a rough idea what you get for your cash.

PS, no EQ. all natural mic fuzz and everything included.

• Wow, these profiles really are amazing.

For the price he is paying you to take them, really.

I am a boost pedal fanatic, most profiles that have a boost pedal baked in are useless for me as they have a overly compressed high end that is plastic feeling and not natural.

There are tons of boosted and non boosted profiles here. ALL are great.

Take a boosted profile and want to add a little something? Add another boost and it works perfect! No plastic feeling attack, just raw awesomeness.

I sold my 5150 years ago, well before buying my Kemper 3 yrs ago and have missed it, well, no more. These capture it in spades. The Kemper is amazing and these profiles showcase this.

Here are two profiles, first unboosted profile and second one of the boosted profiles from the pack. On both I am using a Maxon OD808x. So part 2 has the baked in boost and the external boost!

The profiles are not the same so there are sound differences, point is to show that both boost to incredibly brutal sounds.

I have tried some great 5150 based profiles, these are better in every way.

• Thank you for the kind words. Been working on the Bogner cabbed version of this head. "in the mix" is as follows;

Should be released tomorrow some time.

• For those who don't want to pay any more for another 6505.... here is a freebie, visit this thread.

• Yoink. and Yoink again on the Randal.
    Love the Death metal brother (thank you)
    10 bucks is still too cheap for this quality ( Randal )
    blah blah, but i will say it every time

The gems in the direct pack, i cant believe the range for the price in there
    WTF, people are missing out on these gems , i have a lot of profiles to compare

The whining will stop when more people give these packs the due credit.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• small video

External Content www.youtube.com

Note at the top is the profile number and U or B for what profile was used for that specific tone.

u = unboosted
    b = boosted

• I think this amp is going to take over the Mesa's for Metal soon, good job man sorting through some of it now very impressive.
    Its got great Djent potential as well as metal leads IMO. If that sounds great on my lap top speakers you can bet your back side its going to sound good in the kemper.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• updated pack with custom david laboga 2x12 w/ a-type + fredman technique mic (dual 57s) lots of gain, lots of distortion... roll it back a bit.Its a non traditional sound so enjoy.

• Profile 53 from todays update w/ some lead settings;

• External Content youtu.be

video session anyone? :)

#Update

that videos session has been added to the pack, enjoy.

Edited once, last by MentaL ().