[RZ] Freedman JJ100 - special offer now live-huge discount.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The 4X12 [mesa baby] cabs are the best sounding through my mission cab
    just fat and dynamic , soon il have a 4X12 mission cab sound and record it for all

after i infect the neighbors with bed bugs which i have been breeding, this will be the icing on the cake
    Meh

Good Job Dan the man
    Sold :P

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• the jsx sells itself .

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just did a few days of testing on my 9 string.
    My fingers as so saw i cant even pick my nose.
    The S35 IS Completely usable and retains clarity
    No mud NO BS..

The profile IS the S 35
    Now it will sound good on other guitars not just a 9 string, i tested my Loomis and Gibson.

If you have 8's or 7's or even a 9 string, this is voiced for it.
    Dont know why it sounds killer on a 9.
    (i only drink beer as you know)

whether its the Mesa 4X12 cab or Dans Welsh magic i dont know.
    Lately all profiles on a 4X12 are leaving others for dead.

TRY the S35
    No BS

And Andy SOOK (sneap) can kiss my kemper (s)

:whistling:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• External Content youtu.be

• I highly recommend this pack for 8 and 9 string players
    5 Bucks what are you nuts? (dont answer that)

Ash

• Recorded a new clip with profile #3 from this awesome pack. A cover version of Joe Satriani - A Door Into Summer. Not perfect in the playing department but I love the tones for sure! Used the Kemper for the bass track as well. Thanks Dan!!!

External Content soundcloud.com

• External Content soundcloud.com

• Recorded a new clip with profile #3 from this awesome pack. A cover version of Joe Satriani - A Door Into Summer. Not perfect in the playing department but I love the tones for sure! Used the Kemper for the bass track as well. Thanks Dan!!!

External Content soundcloud.com

Sounds great, keep jamming! :)

Our 6505 profiles used on this killer track , mixed by Hybreed Studios.

another cool track with our 6505.

another 6505