First try at Izotope Ozone EQ matched profile...

• WARNING! Not so good at all. I couldn't match it very well.
    I used a Gallien Krueger amp direct into computer, then some free IR and then Izotope EQ Matching after that into Kemper again...
    Fun experiment, but it failed.

Here's the original song and I absolutely adore this guitar tone:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So a while ago I recorded the same riff and matched in within Cubase, with EXCELLENT result. It's almost indistinguishable.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(yes please note this is NOT the profile I post today!!!!!!!... this is just audio track in Cubase, not a Kemper profile at all)

BUT today I tried profiling, THROUGH my computer and back into KEmper... And as said with a completley different amp and IR sound that didn't resemble the original at all.

As you can hear, it's not the same at all.
    It is... if I dare to say it nowadays... thin and fizzy :D compared to the fuller sounding original

I did my best and tried a couple of times but it couldn't capture the right EQ.

Here's a quick riff I did...

Here's the profile in case somebody wants to try it out...
    Sorry I forgot to change name of the profile so it's called something with "reampzone" because that was what I was had activated before profiling...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6bs…izotopematching.kipr?dl=0

I might try Ozone EQ Matching again in the future but I need a better suited amp than the GK for this task. It's apparently not the right amp for the job.