Fender Blues Deluxe (modded) Highgain for evaluation

• Hi Kemper-brothers!
    Please continue reading please...

I have bought hundreds of profiles, and tried a lot in the rig exchange, but seldom found anything that sounded good OR sounded good but in my hands didn´t sound or feel like the audio samples. They are often too stiff and sterile for my liking (I am looking for tones to use live). So I finally took some time and profiled one of my amps that I use live. Just to see how the result would turn out.

The thing is that I have some modded amps in my collection that sounds really really good, and some of them are one of a kind, and can't be bought or reproduced. And I am thinking about getting in the profiling business and make profiles of them to hopefully sell. So I am giving away this first test so that you guys can try it and give me some feedback. And then can I evalutate the feedback and see if I should make the effort to make profiles of the amps that I got, or do something else with my life ;)

The profile is a quick test-profile of a modded Fender Blues Deluxe in Highgain with Vintage 30! In the "stomp/effect section" I also added some reverb and delay, as well as a compressor and a od for extra saturation if you shredders wants it (by default they are bypassed).

Hope you like it, and please give me some feedback, good or bad.

Link to the profile: Fener Blues Deluxe - Highgain

Edit: updated broken link.

Edited 2 times, last by Donatello ().