Deactivate morphing possible?

• Hi!
    Is it possible to deactivate the morphing feature?
    Why... I discovered, that - after starting up - my Kemper/Renote is in a morph state, so that I cannot switch rigs. E.g: I start, and e.g. slot 4 of performance 1 is selected and (for some reason) in the morph state. I can live wit hthat, as I now know how to fix it: just press again button 4 and morphing is ended. I can switch rigs again.
    However, I liked the opportunity in the past, to press button 4 again, to reach the oroginal state of that rig: Until now, I could switch to rig 4, add effects, and by stepping at 4 again, all effects are deactivated and the rig in original state again. This is not possinble anymore, as it now might switch to a morphing state (which I did not - knowingly - implemented).
    I dont use morphing and dont want to. I can do anything I want with my assignable effect buttons.
    Now, is there a way, to remove that morphing, so that I 1) dont start in morphed state and 2) can switch back to original rig by pressing the corresponding switch?

All the best!

• If i do that an save my Performance, i can still hit the bank on the remote and the morphing led is on.

What am i do wrong???

• Rig Button Morph is a global setting and doesn't require to be stored by Rig nor Performance.

Any external switch involved which is assigned as Morph Button? If yes, heck its polarity.