Patience isn't a virtue ITS A PAIN IN DA ARSE!

• This time we are served first - with the AxeFx was it always the other side round ;)

Did you play with version 5 of the AxeFx - still not satisfied?

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Thanks Armin and others for being the BETA testers for us USA people! ;) Make sure you guys find all the bugs and report to KPA, so we get the bug free USA versions.. when they finally arrive :)

• Thanks Armin and others for being the BETA testers for us USA people! ;) Make sure you guys find all the bugs and report to KPA, so we get the bug free USA versions.. when they finally arrive :)

We're not beta testing it for you, we're just having (a lot of) fun with it (actually I know people are gigging all over the places with it already) .To be fair in the States people should get themself in a line on their knees and then after months of begging finally provided we can assess that afterall in some way you've behaved properly maybe then you could get one (but people from Europe will still have priority) :D
    --Heey I'm just joking!!You know... I've got a very bad sense of humour :thumbup:

• Quoted from "DigitalTube"
    Thanks Armin and others for being the BETA testers for us USA people! Make sure you guys find all the bugs and report to KPA, so we get the bug free USA versions.. when they finally arrive
    We're not beta testing it for you, we're just having (a lot of) fun with it (actually I know people are gigging all over the places with it already) .To be fair in the States people should get themself in a line on their knees and then after months of begging finally provided we can assess that afterall in some way you've behaved properly maybe then you could get one (but people from Europe will still have priority)
    --Heey I'm just joking!!You know... I've got a very bad sense of humour

I'm happy to wait..my Axe II is behaving well.. :) besides I travel a lot and could have already picked up a KPA in Europe, but prefer to buy in the USA in case I need to return it for any reason, it also makes sense for KPA to release in Europe first in case of any major recalls.. according to my dealer it should be here in a couple weeks, we'll see :)