Kemper with different guitar types

• What's the best strategy when switching between Strat and Les Paul to have a leveled sound? I always find that I need more volume for my Strat because of the lower output pickups (74 strat with original pickups).
    I was thinking of these 2 options:
    - 1 performance bank of 5 rigs for Strat, 1 duplicated bank of the 5 same rigs with some eq tweaks for the Les Paul.
    - 1 performance bank, with morph A for Strat and morph B for Les Paul.
    How do you guys deal with the problem?

• Your first scenario.

When I think back to when I gigged regularly with tube amps though, I didn't bother tweaking anything on the amp. I just used the Strat for the songs where it was appropriate level-wise, and vice versa.

• Im not shure if its gonna work, bit to adres im gonna go for controling them with a nose quad box.
    A 2 knob foot controller where you can switch each to a different output, giving you essentially 4 controllers.
    This would give me the chance to dail it in when i switch guitars.

However, it should be a global parameter, not a preset one, not sure if its there in the KPA.
    If its not there...that would be a good feature to have...global input sense..

If that fails, ill go for a hardware cleanbooster to keep me from programming too much.

• there should be a james tyler variax thread. Which rigs does work with it for you☺

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• there should be a james tyler variax thread. Which rigs does work with it for you

In fact I did not find any Rig which sounds better for me with the Variax JTV69 than with one of my real guitars.
    The magnetic PU's are quite OK.
    But the model guitars do not breath for me. The transpose function is great but when it's not sounds as I like?

Now I have much versatility by choose different profiles and with mounting of a fishman power bridge (piezo) in my strat.
    I use the JVT only as spare guitar with the normal PU.

• Hi Everyone,
    I have a JTV59. I find that using modelled guitars works very well indeed. However, I will almost always choose my Strat over the Spank Variax model, as it just has that bit more bite. I suspect that I would have the same opinion if I was fortunate enough to own all the real guitars that the Variax models.
    I find Andy's 'The Amp Factory' rigs provide all the necessary tonal ground for my covers band.
    I do have different clean sense settings for the different models, to help even out volume balance. This works well. I have also tweaked output volume for some JTV models using Variax workbench.
    The JTV is not perfect, but does cover a serious amount of ground. If you are a guitarist on a budget, and you are looking for an all in one solution then the Variax does a good job.
    I really like the Gretsch Country Gentleman and the Les Paul models.
    Kind regards
    Pre-Amp
    :thumbup: