Tuner kicked my butt live and cut the output

• Okay guys, 5.01 beta when this happened. Put the latest release on and still happened. Almost cost us the intro to the next song...

1. Song faded out with my expression pedal hooked to the remote. On pedal 0 it goes to tuner automatically but out of fear/redundancy I pressed the tuner button on the remote.
    2. I move the expression pedal forward to 100% on to prepare for my intro lick. The Remote looks back to normal performance mode. Due to time constraint I forgot that I pressed tuner as well..
    3. There is no output signal. Output LED shows nothing. Input shows signal...
    4. Sound man goes scrambling to his board to make sure I'm not muted. I'm hitting my strings....
    5. I press Tuner and she comes back to life. Remote LCD does not change from performance mode view even though tuner was still engaged.

I filed a report on this one- I think if the tuner switch is on, it should be ON the LCD no matter what.. It caused a musical problem that while it was human error, there should be a safeguard.

• don't have the change log in my hands now, but doesn't the latest release (and the latest beta which became release) cure right this?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Sorry to hear what happened. I think the use of a noise gate is a better approach, that way you could still play.
    Set it up a little more aggressive to cut out light noise but not cut out your instrument at regular levels. You could turn it on off as needed.
    This is what I do, but I turn it off when I play so I can keep the dynamics and then engage it for when I am not playing.