Looper assignable as active at rig change.

• Hi Everyone.
    As far as I am aware, it does not seem possible to change from one rig, without the looper engaged, to another rig with the looper immediately active. Instead one has to stomp on the rig change button first and then the looper button on the KFC.

It would be really useful to be able to select a 'Looper Active' option on a rig by rig basis. The looper would appear as the rig changes. Stomp buttons and morph/wah/pitch pedals would retain their function as they already do when the looper is manually engaged. This would lessen some tap dancing, reduce the margin for error when performing live and make using the looper more elegant.

Please let me know if I've somehow missed how to implement this feature if it is already an option. However, if I am right, does anyone else think this is a worthy feature to develop? I would primarily be interested in this feature being implemented in Performance Mode.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp :)

• Anybody?
    Is it just me?
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea? (Enter tumble weed)
    I'd love to step on just one button (next performance slot) and have the looper controls open on buttons 1- 5. Especially when having to start a loop immediately after changing rig.
    I really don't want to have to buy another footswitch to have looper controls away from the remote. Makes adding in other effects/morphing etc even more of a balancing act.
    Would a separate mini pedal work all the time anyway? Surely, I would have to activate the looper as normal using the looper switch first, negating the whole point of the extra switch anyway.
    Please let me know if I've got the wrong end of the stick on this!
    Anyone have any views?
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• Hi Paults
    Many thanks for your reply.
    Yes, I am aware that I can do this. What I want to do is by-pass having to keep stepping on the loop button to activate the looper in the changed rig.

I play a couple of songs where I start the loop in one rig, change to another rig to play a solo/overdub the loop, and then finish on a third rig. This is further complicated by having to close the looper, change rigs, re-open the looper to overdub and then play on until I have to stop the loop, close the looper and then change rigs again. It would save lots of stomping, timing headaches and margin for error if the looper didn't render the rig change buttons unusable while engaged.
    Hence my comment in my first post about making the loopers use more elegant.
    If there is a work around with separate switches that enable the looper as a constantly open feature then that would be a step in the right direction with regards to this.
    The Kemper is so amazing in so many ways, the team are so good at picking up on useful developments. This is one I think would help many users. Of course that's only my opinion!
    Have a great day.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp