[Guidorist] Rock guitar lesson - w/ free Diesel V4 profile

• I’m very proud to present my new SOLO GUITAR - PACKAGE FOUR "10 Melodic Rock Licks"
    Get it at http://www.guidorist.com | http://www.soundslice.com

Download (1.67 GB) includes:

* 10 Rock licks
    * Videos
    * Notation/Tabs in pdf and Guitar Pro 6® format
    * Jam Track
    * EXTRA BONUS Kemper® Amp Profile used on this track (1 Amp profile of the Diesel V4 )

ONLY € 5.49

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, that's right I use 3 NPS scales a lot. Sometimes with even numbers on one string (which is easier to play) and sometimes without specific numbers. It all depends on the music of course. ;)

@Eltzejupp It's nice to hear about your great progress! THX!

• Thx Guido. You always have cool lick ideas. I practise these 3 notes per string a lot and i use them mostly in my licks that i posted on soundcloud. Mostly with legato to get this special fluid sound but picked per note is also great. For some of my well known scales it sounds propper because you reach this speed when playing over and over again. Your example is very cool because of the direction change of the last notes. It takes some time to have in fingers and mind. Than it works very well (when you dont have to think about the run and comes out automaticly).
    10000 repeats, bleeding fingers and it works....

• Yeah Frank.
    It takes a while too reach this speed without thinking about technicals things instead of just thinking musically.
    This is the reason why I'm always telling my students:
    Learn your scales, lines etc. always in a musical way and combine them with your favorite melodies/phrases. Otherwise it's just a boring scale without saying anything.

I think my Solo Guitar - Package Four is a great guide line to this. ;)
    To all,
    please keep in mind that you're also getting the same great Diesel V4 Profile that I'm using in the Solo Guitar - Package Four (as heard in my Video trailer above) FOR FREE
    ;)

• Absolutely right. If you have the scales and the phrases in mind and automaticly in your fingers it becomes easy to improvise over backing tracks but its difficult to repeat a quick impro.