anyone compared using a Freyette powerstation and a power head through guitar cab?

• Hi

Am about to buy a kemper and trying to decide between the power head or regular. I'll play mostly through frfr but will also use a guitar cab. I have a Freyette so was planning to use that as a power amp for when I, using a guitar cab, although the idea of having a built i powers amp is appealing as less gear to cart around.

So anyone used a kemper through a guitar cab tried both the powered version and a powerstation? Was there any noticeable difference? Did either give a better feel of playing through a real guitar amp?

• I tried a Rocktron stealth power amp .It was ok and served its purpose. Eventually I bought a Power station and there is a big difference in tone. I much prefer the PS. With that said I have not had the chance to try a powered kemper but I did read of one fellow who did and really liked it.. You are right its a little more to carry around with the PS but at the time I could not afford the powered kemper so I went with PS option.