Legacy Firmwares

• at the moment only one legacy firmware is up for download ...
    in my eyes that is a major problem.

Let's say you download the newest one and a bug is in there and tomorrow is a gig ...
    maybe your kemper is new and you don't have backups and stuff ...

please at least 3.3 and 4.0.

in my case i only can use 3.3 because after that the rectishaper changed and i really need that ...
    i can not update or reinstall at the moment

• I've played the role of a repository of sorts for many forumites who needed legacy-release versions, Bommel.

I've only got everything since May the Fourth Be With You 2015, 'cause that's when I joined, but it's better than nothing. The versions you named are in there. I'm happy to continue to email them to those who're desperate.

I agree with your point 'though. I can't think of any reason why the major-release versions aren't up there. My guess is that the team believes there's no solid benefit to wind back to, say, 3.3 or 4.0, for instance. Still, that doesn't explain why, at the very least, the immediately-previous release version isn't always up there. That would surely make sense, even in the eyes of the team, I reckon.

• Hi, I have all of them since I joined. Betas and releases. Only recently I started to be less serious about keeping copies.

I guess I can help if someone is willing to consolidate and also if this is OK with Kemper HQ.

Can't believe I joined Dec 30th 2012... My God time goes fast...